About this event
We will hear from practitioners, networks and new projects and organisations in the region focused on the rural agenda, and consider what it means to be based in the rural North East, outside of larger population centres and cities. We hope to use the event to potentially identify calls to action and areas for response or collaboration.
- Creative-led innovation
- Organisation and practice change and development
- Networks, community collaboration and engagement
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Insight, awareness and knowledge
- Co-development and co-creation