Commencing in spring, this programme will offer a range of workshops alongside one-to-one coaching.
This programme provides a unique chance to work alongside and learn from like-minded peers, giving the opportunity to learn from each other share knowledge, ideas and experience. There will be access to peer experts who have been in a similar position and will share lessons learnt on how they succeeded. In addition, professional advice and support will be offered from a team of coaches and advisors who have years of experience in the sector both regionally and nationally and are keen to support you to grow your business by improving your processes and helping you turn your ideas into new products and services.
The interactive workshop programme will be delivered with a hybrid approach, with in-person workshops, complemented by webinars and will include these cross-cutting themes:
- Design thinking – project and idea scoping
- Managing growth and change
- Leading growth confidently
- Addressing the key barriers to women’s entrepreneurship
- Understanding financial dynamics to increase profit margins
- Harnessing resources and support via building social capital
- Presenting with ease and impact
- It provides a unique chance to reflect on your progress to date, plan for the future and make a step-change in both your creative practice and business development.
Places are secured by an application process. For further information and to discuss your initial ideas, please contact Wendy Parvin, Business Development Manager, on email: email@example.com