The POP-UP shop research project is a project being carried out in partnership with Newcastle University, Creative Fuse, Creative Heritage Studios, Create Intrigue, Sue Todd Photography & Powder Butterfly.
We’re all looking forward to celebrating the project launch with you on Thursday 19th May!
The launch event will give you an opportunity to:
- Find out more about this exciting research project
- Contribute to the research project questionnaire
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of local business Powder Butterfly
- Be part of a live Q&A with founder Corinne Lewis-Ward hosted by Ashleigh King (Taking place at 6:30pm)
- Hear live music from some of the best local musicians
- Enjoy complimentary light refreshments