Creative Fuse North East are currently advertising one tendering opportunity. We are looking for businesses or freelancers to join the Creative Fuse team, assisting with the promotion and delivery of our innovation activity.
All procurement activity must go through the Procontract Due North Portal. Please follow the links below to apply or to find out more (including contact information).
This activity is supported by the European Union Regional Development Fund
The Newcastle team are looking for a supplier with extensive existing networks in Northumberland to host ERDF-eligible innovation activities for cultural, creative and craft businesses across Northumberland, including:
- Inspire, engage and support creative, cultural and craft SMEs in Creative Fuse North East, raising awareness, developing interesting and providing connections to opportunities.
- To lead relationship building between creative/cultural organisations and academics
- To deliver a 2/3 day innovation programme to support development of innovative new products and services within this community.
- To provide bespoke innovation support to businesses alongside academics
- To help share learning and best practice from the programme across the sector, including a small dissemination event.
Deadline for Applications: 28th September, 5pm.