Creative Fuse Tees Valley – Launch of ‘Bounce Back Funding Programme’
Bounce Back Funding Programme: harnessing financial resources and support
Are you a creative industry SME or freelancer in the Tees Valley that’s looking to harness financial resources and support?
The Creative Fuse Tees Valley masterclass series has been designed to help established SMEs and incorporated non-profits in the creative, cultural, heritage and digital sectors based in the Tees Valley bounce-back from Covid-19 by harnessing financial resources and support.
The programme is free to eligible individuals or companies and includes four forward-thinking masterclasses, plus one-to-one mentoring support from industry experts covering investment, grant applications and securing funding from a wide range of sources.
Summary of Support:
The programme will be delivered by Edale, a business advisory firm and financial professionals, and comprises a number of key elements including:
- Masterclass 1 – Financial healthcheck: After an initial induction around what the series will cover, you’ll dive straight into a baseline review of current business, financial SWOT analysis, securing new funding runways and plans for financial security in 2021.
- Masterclass 2 – Getting financially fit: Developing on the plans for 2021, you’ll judge the various funding sources, ways to find funds, understanding the requirements and learn how to get an application together. Before looking at loans, grants, crowd funds, investment, equity and price competitions to understand the options and find the best fit for your business.
- Masterclass 3 – Becoming a financial guru: Learn high impact tips to succeed with funding applications and rapid approach to assessments and judging best methods to access finance. Also, ways to make your organisation/ project financially lean.
- Workshop 4 – Getting going and applying: Gain a better understanding of completing your funding paperwork and getting your 2021 plans started with a financial toolkit to support you with delivering high impact results.
- Mentoring Support: The individual or company will be given the opportunity to receive up to two hours of tailored mentoring support following the programme to discuss any concepts, issues or thoughts further.
To find out more details about the support, eligiblity criteria, and to sign up, please click on the button below.
[Photo by Andrew Neel from Unsplash]